Are You In Probate?
I know that losing a
close friend or a loved one is very difficult, and if you have inherited the responsibility as the Executor you now have the fiduciary
responsibility to settle the Estate. This can be both
lengthy and overwhelming.
As a Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES), my team & I work diligently to relieve as much concern as possible by working with both Personal Representatives and
their attorneys to help coordinate the real estate portion of the estate. Many
times the real estate needs to liquidate to help settle debt. Probate has many moving pieces and timelines to keep up with. Here are just a few fiduciary duties that you may
have to contend with, if you are the Executor of a Probate property:
· Occupancy Check & Secure the property
· Updating Property
Taxes & Insurance
· Notifying all Creditors
· Taking inventory & value of personal items
· Obtaining an Property Appraisal
· Notifying the heirs (if applicable)
· Obtaining a property condition report
· Hiring contractors or handyman
· Trash-out, clean-up and landscape services
· Locking and securing the property
However, there may be other option to resolving this asset more quickly... I would be happy to meet or talk with you to see how my services can help you too.
To receive a FREE copy of The Probate Executor Duties which have proven to be very helpful to a number of Executors, please fill out the information below.