I'm a distressed property expert. I hang my real estate license with World Wide Realty who's principle location is in Houston, TX. I live and work in the the Dallas/Ft Worth area. As a full-service Realtor and strive hard to achieve my client's goals in every aspect of real estate.
I've been helping others with estate since 1999; licensed in 2003. My field of expertise is in single family & multi-family real estate. I enjoy helping the 55 plus generation entering the retirement phase of life, perhaps needing to "downsize" and those in need of assisted living.
My specialty is Probate Real Estate. Unfortunately, too many of us find ourselves or a loved one unprepared for the inevitable. Losing a loved one is devastating and having to deal with the responsibility of settling their debt is sometimes overwhelming.
No matter the distressing situation, whether it's avoiding a foreclosure, deliberating through a divorce or just tired of dealing with tenants. My personal team of established professionals stand ready to help with whatever real estate situation you may have. My goal is to help you achieve your real estate needs no matter how impossible it may seem. Being Certified with the designations I hold, enables me to offer you more that the average real estate agent can.
My Expertise & Goals:
• Extensive knowledge & experience on Probate Real Estate, Short Sales, and Foreclosures
• I have achieved the certified
designations SFR, CDPE, CPRES and SRES which afford me additional
training and expertise to assist with the complex crisis of Probate and
• Utilize both Classic & Innovative marketing ideas.
• Great working relationship with a
team of Real Estate Attorneys, Tax consultant and Financial Advisor to
better serve your real estate needs.
• Work with both Homeowners who need to sell and Investors who want to rebuild communities by rehabbing properties
• Great working relationship with professionals in the mortgage industry
Awards & Designations
• Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource
• Certified Distressed Property Expert
• Certified Probate Property Specialist
• Senior Real Estate Specialist
What that means for you as a client of mine, is that I have achieved the extra training needed to navigate through complex situations (should they arise) in selling real property is one of these distress situations.
Houston, TX 77057
My Home Office:
Irving, Texas 75061
My Office Hours:
Mon - Fri: 9AM - 7PM
Sat: - 1PM - 6PM
2323 S. Voss Rd.
Suite # 315-C
(832) 877-2740 Office
(877) 585-1759 Fax