J. "Diego" Marin
Real Estate Solutions
(Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist)
Texas real estate has always had great momentum and especially in the DFW area. While I do assist the traditional retail seller, this website is geared to to assist and inform distressed homeowners, Probate Executors and their attorneys.
A large part of my real estate business is helping individuals & families who are dealing complex real estate situations; such as probate real estate, short-sales, or foreclosure. If you happen to be in one of these circumstances and would like an experienced advocate to help you navigate through the "web of confusion"... don't hesitate to give me a call.
Probate real estate, although a emotionally difficult time, is also a real fact of life. Many homeowners and buyers alike know very little about the process, timelines or the outcomes. Settling an estate is not "everyday" business for most homeowners, and the responsibilities of the Executor can be overwhelming. If you're dealing with a probate property, chances are the property is not in the city or state where you live, and now you're having to deal with courts, attorneys and collectors. This is where the expertise of a Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES) comes into play.
If you are personally traveling down this road, I urge you to give me a call! I can arrange to meet with you in your home and together we can determine a dignified solution for you,
contact me here.
- Extensive knowledge & experience on Probate Real Estate, Short Sales, and Foreclosures
- I have achieved the certified designations SFR, CDPE and CPRES which afford me additional training and expertise to assist with the complex crisis of Probate and Foreclosure Prevention.
- We have both Classic & Innovative marketing ideas.
- Working relationship with a team of Real Estate Attorneys, Tax consultant and Financial Advisor to better serve your real estate needs.
- Work with both Homeowners to Resale and Investors who rebuild communities by rehabbing properties
- Single Family and Multi-Family properties
- Good working relationship with respected Real Estate Investors to rebuild community neighborhoods.
- Great working relationship with those in the mortgage industry
J. "Diego" Marin
I am dedicated to my clients' needs and won't stop working until you are completely satisfied. I believe in straight forward, honest communication.
Whether you're a homeowner who needs to sell due to "special circumstances" or an cash investor-buyer wanting to build your portfolio, I would be honored to represent you and help make your real estate transaction as pleasant and stress-free as possible. I look forward to talking to you real soon.
Diego Marin - Realtor®, SFR, CDPE, CPRES
Distressed Property Specialist
(972) 877-0835 mobile
Irving, Texas 75061